Your Finance Now Card
What type of card is it?
- It's an ID Card. Present it at over 1,500 retailers that use Finance Now to fast track your next finance application
- Activate the Card and you can access money 24/7 through NZ's network of ATM and EFTPOS facilities
Finance Now Card Benefits:
- Use it as ID at over 1,500 Finance Now retailers - for fast mobile verification
- Activate now, use later - no fees until you start using the card*
- Low interest rate of 19.95% p.a. for your every day needs or short term loan
- It can be your everyday EFTPOS and ATM card
- PLUS no EFTPOS transaction fees for purchases $20 and over*
- Free access to eMoney for 24/7 access to balances and transactions
How to activate your card
Activating your card by simply clicking the button below. Have your card and mobile handy. We'll let you know what your credit limit and interest rate will be. After your Card has been activated a PIN will be posted to you. Once you've received it you're good to go!
Where can you use your Finance Now Card?
You can use your Finance Now Card at over 1,500 Finance Now and Marble Finance stores. Click here to see a list of the stores you can go shopping with.
If you don't want to activate your card yet, you still have the benefit of using it as official ID for faster ID verification and processing. We have over 1,500 stores where you can use it.
or call us free on 0800 FNL CARD (0800 365 2273)
Important information you should read.
Download a copy of our Terms and Conditions booklet for safekeeping
Finance Now Card Facility Agreement and Disclosure Statement
*Terms and Conditions apply. Finance Now's normal lending criteria and loan terms apply. A 19.95% p.a. interest rate applies. A $0.25 transaction fee applies to purchases less than $20. A 6 monthly fee of $19.95 applies on the first purchase transaction and is included in your first statement. Your Card limit will be reassessed at the time of Card activation and will be based on your updated credit position.